20.02.2018 - "School of Europe" meetings for Venetian high schools 2018
The meetings, totally free, take place in secondary schools in the Veneto region that have requested it at the beginning of the 2017-2018 school year.
The duration of the meetings is about 2 hours and deal with European issues such as the priorities of the European Union, European institutions, European citizenship and the future of Europe.
The cycle of meetings is the result of the collaboration between Europe Direct Venezia Veneto, the MFE European Federalist Movement, the USR Regional School Office Veneto and Euroculture.
Schedule of meetings:
- 16 January 2018 at the Liceo Scientifico "Giordano Bruno" of Mestre (VE) view detail
- 26 January 2018 at the "Luigi Stefanini" high schools in Mestre (VE) view detail
- 01 February 2018 at Licei "Luigi Stefanini" in Mestre (VE) view detail
- 08 February 2018 at I.T.E.T Einaudi of Bassano del Grappa (VI) view detail
- 20 February 2018 at the "Marco Polo" Institute of Venice (VE) view detail
- 26 February 2018 at the Luzzati-Gramsci Institute of Mestre (VE) view detail
- 27 February 2018 at I.I.S "Mattei" of Conselve (PD) view detail
- 27 February 2018 I.I.S "Masotto" of Noventa Vicentina (VI) view detail
- 08 March 2018 at I.T.E.T Einaudi of Bassano del Grappa (VI) view detail
- 09 March 2018 at the Liceo Scientifico "Casagrande" of Pieve di Soligo (TV) view detail
- 13 March 2018 at the "Algarotti" Institute of Venice (VE) view detail
- 14 March 2018 at the Istituto Alberghiero "Artusi" of Recoaro Terme (VI) view detail
Europe Direct of the City of Venice
Ca 'Farsetti, San Marco 4136 - Venice
green number 800 496200
fax 041 2748182