Vai al Contenuto
Raggiungi il piè di pagina
"School of Europe" meetings for Venetian high schools 2020
From February to March 2020 is held the cycle of meetings "School of Europe" concerning European topics. The meetings took place in secondary schools in the schools of Veneto region that have requested it at the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year, free of charge. The duration of the meetings is about 2 hours and the aim is addressing European issues such as the priorities of the European Union, European institutions, European citizenship and the future of Europe.
In 2020 the meetings target the last years of high school classes: the meetings are interactive and oriented on the institutions and policies of the European Union. For instance, the opportunities for young people, transnational mobility and the future of the Union are discussed.
Schedule of meetings:
- Saturday, 8 February 2020: ITE CITTA' DELLA VITTORIA - VITTORIO VENETO (TV)
- Tuesday, 18 February 2020: LICEO ARTISTICO M. GUGGENHEIM - MESTRE (VE)
- February 2020: ISTITUTO 8 MARZO - MIRANO (VE)
- Thursday, 20 February 2020: ITIS CARLO ZUCCANTE - MESTRE (VE)
- Friday, 28 February 2020: LICEO CLASSICO EUROPEO FOSCARINI (VENEZIA) - Postponed to a date to be defined, in accordance with ordinanza contingibile e urgente n.1 del Ministero della Salute di intesa con il Presidente della Regione Veneto
- Friday, 13 March 2020: ISTITUTO PROFESSIONALE STATALE PIETRO D'ABANO - ABANO TERME (PD)
- March 2020: LICEO MARCO POLO - VENEZIA
For further information: