Infoday Marie Sklodowska-Curie 2018
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual fellowships: How to apply successfully
On Tuesday 8 May 2018 from 9.00 to 13.30 took place at the Ca 'Dolfin Aula Magna of the Ca'Foscari University "researching abroad: Infoday Marie Sklodowska-Curie", organized by the Europe Direct of the City of Venice in collaboration with the Ca'Foscari University of Venice and APRE -National Contact Point Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions (MSCA), as part of the Horizon 2020 program, offers a wide range of training and exchange opportunities for researchers, promoting the growth of human capital of excellence in Europe through research grants for support to the geographical, intersectoral and interdisciplinary mobility of researchers.
On the occasion of the new call Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IF), Ca 'Foscari organizes an information day on how to submit a successful application, addressed to researchers and potential supervisors.
Participation is free. Registration is required for organizational reasons.
- Andrea Torsello: Rector of Research, Ca 'Foscari University of Venice
- Dario Pellizzon: Research Area Manager, Ca 'Foscari University of Venice
- Francesca Vianello: Europe Direct Service, Municipality of Venice
- Alessandra Luchetti: European Commission, Research Executive Agency
- Angelo D'Agostino: OPENS - National Contact Point Marie Skłodowska - Curie Actions
- Fiorella Giacometti, Silvia Zabeo and Claudia Bertocchi: Research Area - Individual Financing Sector
- Diego Calaon: Evaluator Marie Skłodowska - Marie Curie Fellow, Ca 'Foscari University of Venice
- Winners of Marie Skłodowska - Curie Individual Fellowships from the 2011 call to the 2017 call