31.01.2018 - Subscription to Europe Direct activities for schools in Veneto a.y. 2017-2018
The partner of Europe Direct of Venice, the MIUR - USR Regional School Office for the Veneto which carries this 2017-2018 activity program.
Teachers can participate (it is possible to join more than one), by sending a confirmation email: email@example.com.
8 free programs (you can join more proposals):
PRIMARY SCHOOL CLASSES
=> at the primary schools of the City of Venice, January-April 2018 (date to be agreed with schools) -
- Program 2: Show "A fabolous Europe", animated reading of European fairy tales to discover what unites us, in collaboration with the Pantakin Theater Company, on the occasion of the Europe Day.
Single class membership for schools from all over the Veneto region
=> Mestre, Plip Auditorium, Monday 7 May 2015 at 9.00 or 11.00 (two rounds)
SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASSES-FIRST GRADE
- Program 3: AVAILABILITY 'EXHAUSTED - Educational module "Traveling around Europe", virtual journey through the 28 countries of the European Union, to discover the different traditions and customs and learn the basics of European citizenship. 2 hours of Risiko, playing at school (in the gym).
=> at the secondary schools of the Municipality of Venice, January-April 2018 (date to be agreed with the schools)
SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASSES-SECOND GRADE
- PROGRAM 4: AVAILABILITY 'EXHAUSTED - Cycle of meetings "school of Europe", lectures about European issues (priorities, institutions, citizenship and mobility) by specialized personnel
=> At secondary schools of the Veneto, January-March 2018 (date to be agreed with schools)
- PROGRAM 5: Participation in the contest "Becoming European citizens" individual or classes with written or graphic works in collaboration with the MFE European Federalist Movement (prize: holiday stay and European-level training at the Neumarkt House of Europe - Styria - Austria at the end of July 2018). SEE DETAIL 2018 edition
=> Awarding ceremony: Mestre, the Metropolitan City of Venice, Thursday 10 May 2018
- PROGRAM 6: Conference-debate "Europe for young people" and "Becoming European citizens" contest awarding ceremony in collaboration with the MFE European Federalist Movement on the occasion of the Europe Day.
=> Mestre, Metropolitan City of Venice, Thursday 10 May 2018, 9.00-13.00
- PROGRAM 7: Show "Chronos Paradoxos" with songs composed by European poets in order to meditate on the Europe of war and the Europe of peace with the actresses of the Venetian Theater Academy, music by Maria Gabriella Zen, record book by Gianfranco de Bosio, directed by Nicoletta Maragno on the occasion of the Europe Day 2018, the year of the hundreth anniversary of the end of the Great War.
=> Venice, Santa Margherita Auditorium, Wednesday 16 May 2018, from 10 am to 12 am
- PROGRAM 8: EXHAUSTED AVAILABILITY - Educational exhibition "Mothers and Fathers Founding of the European Union" exhibition of 17 Italian-English bilingual self-supporting panels on the 20 visionary leaders (9 women and 11 men) who inspired the creation of the European Union . Assembly, inauguration and dismantling by Europe Direct.
=> at the secondary school of the Veneto, January-May 2018 (period of 2-3 weeks to be agreed with the schools)
Teachers can join the proposals (it is possible to join several proposals), by sending a confirmation email: firstname.lastname@example.org.