11.06.2020-6.10.2020 Eurotraining 2020
It is with pleasure that this year Unioncamere del Veneto invites Venetian companies to participate in Eurotraining carried out under the PMI 2020 Convention - "Information programme for small and medium-sized enterprises on Community economic policies and for Veneto’s business development".
The course is free and structured in eight training sessions in online mode on issues related to both direct and indirect EU resources management and on European programs that offer services to support businesses.
The initiative aims to disseminate more regional training opportunities and increase the skills available in the business support system. The eight training days will take place respectively on the dates of 11-18-25 June, 02-09 July, 22-29 September and 06 October 2020, from 11.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m.
The specific objective is, on the one hand, to provide a general framework on European policies and on the innovations that will be introduced into the European programmes from 2021, and on the other hand, to provide concrete means of responding successfully to calls for tender, providing practical cases.
- 11.06.2020 - Direct and indirect financing and the new community planning 2021-2027
- 18.06.2020 - How to structure a projectual proposal
- 25.06.2020 - Defining the structure of a project
- 2.07.2020 - How to shift the pojectual proposal to the application form
- 9.07.2020 - Concrete examples of European projects
- 22.09.2020 - European programs offering services for the growth of businesses
- 29.09.2020 - Programs aimed at the support of research and innovation
- 6.10.2020 - The new Europlanning 2021-2027
The participation to the Eurotraining is free and subject to registration at this link.
For further information contact our office (ref. dott.ssa Stefania De Santi email@example.com).
Some pictures of the webinar:
Europe Direct del Comune di Venezia