02.12.2021 Let's meet in Venice to talk about the European Future
The European Union in the world - Climate change and the environment
Thursday, December 2 2021, the event "Let's meet in Venice to talk about the European future" was held at Palazzo Ca’ Dolfin – Aula Magna “Silvio Trentin”, at Ca' Foscari University of Venice. This is the first meeting of a cycle that will cross the peninsula from North to South to stimulate citizenship to participate in Conference on the future of Europe in relation to the specificities and stresses of each territory. In Venice the main themes were: the European Union in the world, Climate Change and the environment.
The event is coordinated by the Department for European Policies of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers with the collaboration of the Ca' Foscari Unicersity of Venice and the Europe Direct Service of the municipality of Venice.
WATCH THE RECORDING OF THE MEETING on the Youtube channel of Europe Direct of the Municipality of Venice.
The meeting is oper to students and citizenship. It is possible to follow the meeting online.
- Tiziana Lippiello, Chancellor of Ca' Foscari University of Venice
- Diana Agosti, Head of the Department for European Policies of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers
- Fabrizio Marrella, Professor at Ca' Foscari University Venice
- facilitator: Roberto Papetti, Director of Il Gazzettino
=> 14.30 - 16.30 Workshop with students
Discussion among students on the theme "The European Union in the world and climate change"
WITH THE PARTECIPATION OF
- Francesco Tufarelli, Director of the Office for the Coordinator of European Union Policies
- Gabriele Asta, Professor at Ca' Foscari University Venice
free phone number 800 496200